ARC delivers recycling solutions for a wide range of construction materials.
ARC's waste characterization requirements are as licensed by Maine Department of Environmental Protection and in accordance with US EPA regulations.
Materials accepted at ARC's facilities include:
Non-hazardous Soil & Aggregates
- Gasoline impacted soil
- Virgin petroleum impacted soil
- Waste-oil impacted soil
- Urban fill
- Sandblast grit
- Coal ash
- Catchbasin sediments
Woodwaste & Construction Materials
- Mixed Construction & Demolition Waste
- Clean Demo Woodwaste
- Construction Woodwaste
- Wood Pallets
- Stumps & Tree waste
- Asphalt Shingles
- Concrete, Brick and Asphalt Pavement
- Telephone Poles & Railroad Ties
- Pressure-Treated Wood
- MSW (Municipal Solid Waste / a.k.a. Trash)
- Single-Sort Recycling (cardboard/paper/plastics)
Please review the ARC Recycling Policies.
Materials NOT accepted at ARC's facilities include:
- No Hazardous Waste
- No Universal Waste (a.k.a. Electronic Waste)
- No Medical Waste
- No Asbestos-containing Building Materials
- No Propane Tanks, Fuel Tanks, Pressurized Cylinders, etc.
- No Tires
- No Liquids, Paints, Household Chemicals, etc.
- No Mattresses, Boxsprings
- No Refrigerators and A/C Units
- No Batteries
If you require transportation of your waste stream via rolloff containers, ARC has options for you. Shipyard Waste Solutions is a waste transfer company based at the ARC facility. Learn more at www.ShipyardWasteSolutions.com.